(1) The protection of personal data is very important to us. Therefore we process data exclusively on the basis of legal regulations (DSGVO, TKG 2003).
(2) The information we collect is for the sole purpose of providing the communications service. These data will not be disclosed to third parties without explicit consent and stored until the user agreement ends.
2. Data storage
(1) We log data (name of the retrieved web page, file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, status of retrieval, browser type and version, operating system, referrer URL, IP address, provider) only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and the optimization of the offer. There is no merge of this data with other data sources. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively review the log data if, on the basis of concrete evidence, the legitimate suspicion of unlawful use exists.
(2) We save your profile information when you register. This includes username, password (encrypted) and e-mail address. Optionally, display name, phone number and profile picture can be saved.
(3) We store conversations, uploaded files and other information you provide on our platform.
3. Who can see your messages?
(1) In unencrypted rooms, users can see messages and files according to the access rights of the room in question. This data can be viewed by all users of the room and Chatcloud employees.
(2) In encrypted rooms, including encrypted conversations between two people, the data is stored in our database but can only be read using the keys on the clients. Nobody, including Chatcloud employees, can read the message content in the database.
As part of our service, necessary e-mails (user registration, password forgot, etc.) and unnecessary e-mails (new features, new message, advertising, etc.) are sent.
The consent to receive unnecessary e-mails can be revoked at any time. The cancellation can be made via the unsubscribe link in any e-mail, or by message to the contact below.
5. Integration of services and contents of third parties
Within this website, third-party content, such as YouTube videos or Google Maps maps, may be included. This always assumes that the providers of this content (hereinafter referred to as “third party”) perceive the IP address of the user.
6. Web Analytics
We are currently not using any analysis tools that pass data on to third parties.
8. Legal basis
Data are processed on the basis of the statutory provisions of § 96, Para. 3 of the TKG and Art. 6, Para. 1, Let. a (consent) and/or b (required for fulfilling the contract) of the GDPR.
9. Your Rights
In principle, you have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation, and opposition. Should this be necessary, please contact our data protection project leaders directly.
If you suspect that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your claims under data protection law have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority (Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde, Hohenstaufengasse 3, 1010 Vienna, firstname.lastname@example.org).
10. How do we respond to legal inquiries?
We access, retain and share your information with supervisors, law enforcement, and others when we have infringed our license, copyright, trademark, competition, or other rights.
11. Protecting the privacy of children
We do not collect and store information from individuals whom we know to be under the age of 16. No part of the service is designed to appeal to anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, you must not use the service.
If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
13. Liability seal of Exali AG
1. Description and scope of data processing
This page uses an integration of the liability seal of Exali AG. The graphic element of the seal is reloaded from the Exali AG servers. Due to the technical design of the Internet, your IP address is processed for this purpose in order to transfer the graphic to your browser.
If you click on this seal, you will leave our site and be forwarded to the servers of Exali AG.
You can find more information in Exali’s data protection declaration: https://www.exali.at/impressum-erstinfo/#Verwende/Einbindung%20des%20exali.de-Haftpflicht-Siegels
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR (legitimate interest).
3. Purpose of data processing
The data processing serves the purpose of providing evidence of the legally required information on professional liability according to § 2 Para. 11 DL-InfoV) in a visually appealing way.
4. Legitimate Interest
Our legitimate interest in data processing results from the purpose of providing an attractive online offer and fulfilling our information obligations in a creatively appealing manner.
14. Google AdSense
The information obtained via cookies and web beacons, your IP address and the delivery of advertising formats are transmitted to a Google server located in the USA and stored there. Google may pass this collected information on to third parties if this is required by law or if Google commissions third parties to process the data. However, Google will merge your IP address with the other stored data.
By making the appropriate settings in your Internet browser, you can prevent the cookies mentioned from being stored on your PC. However, this means that the content of this website can no longer be used to the same extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
15. Contact Details
Project Leader Privacy
Andreas Fellerer (email@example.com)