2. Registration, conclusion of contract and subject matter of the contract
(1) By completing the registration process and creating a profile, a user agreement is concluded with the operator. Subject of the contract of use is the free use of the profile.
(2) Creating a profile requires the creation of a user account. This consists of a user name, an e-mail address and a password (“log-in data”).
(3) The creation of a user account is only possible by providing a current e-mail address of the user. This e-mail address also serves to communicate with the operator.
(4) The user assures that the data used when creating a profile (“profile data”) are accurate and complete.
(5) Any communication between the user and other users will result in any contractual relationship between the users involved. The operator is neither a representative nor does he become a contract partner himself.
(8) Your user account may only be used by you. Likewise, as the owner of the account you are responsible for the protection against its misuse. Your access data must therefore be protected from access by third parties. The use of trademarked words and internet addresses as username is not allowed.
3. Use of the platform
(1) When using the platform, the user can make use of various services: